WhatsApp released animated stickers: WhatsApp is a very popular messaging platform. Most of all smartphone users use WhatsApp. Many of you may know that Facebook is owned by WhatsApp. And to keep the same user experience, updates from time to time also come in WhatsApp.
And recently WhatsApp has announced through its Twitter account, that their animated stickers have now been made available to all users. In such a situation, now users can easily send animated stickers to other users directly through the messaging platform.
Let us know that animated stickers are now appearing in the in-app sticker store with regular sticker packs.
Both Android and iOS users can now use these animated stickers. To use these animated stickers it is necessary to have an updated version of the app v2.20194.16 in Android and an updated version of the app in iOS v2.20.70.
Right now there are five animated stickers Playful Piyomaru, Rico’s Sweet Life, Moody Foodies, Chummy Chum Chums and Bright Days. These animated stickers have also been released for support WhatsApp Web.
For your information, let us know that these animated stickers do not run in the loop. Users have to up-down the chat to replicate the stickers. So let us tell you how you can use these WhatsApp animated stickers.
Use animated stickers like this
First of all open the WhatsApp chat and click on the emoji icon in the bottom bar.
- Then select the sticker option from the end of the screen. Click ‘+’ from the extreme right to go to the sticker option.
- Click on the sticker pack you want to download. And preview the stickers by tapping on them.
- By going to the bottom of the screen, you can click on the download option.
- After downloading the sticker pack, these will be added in the stickers section.
- Now you can select them to use in your chat. Similarly, you can add more packs.
Now by using these animated stickers in WhatsApp, you will be able to enjoy more during your messaging chat.