In this post, we tell you “How do you see who viewed my videos on Instagram”. where many users could see how many views the video had received but it never showed who was watching. Maybe someday Instagram upgrades some new tools allowing us to see who exactly viewed your video. But don’t worry here we tell you.
If you want to see who viewed the video on Instagram, then there are two ways to track the viewer of the video.
As we all know that there are two ways to upload videos on Instagram.
• on Instagram Story
• on Profile feed
You have to tap the story to see who saw the video on your Instagram Story. The total number will appear in the bottom left-hand corner. Tap to scroll and view the names of all users who have seen the story.
For videos posted in your profile feed, tap on the label below the post. You can only view total views, but not individual usernames. However, you can see users who like it and thus, have seen it.
Let us know manifestly.
How to see who viewed video of your Instagram Story—
- Open your Instagram profile and tap on your story icon in the upper left-hand corner. You can also access your story from your profile page. Both will show a colored ring around your circular profile picture.
- In the bottom left-hand corner, you’ll see “seen by” followed by the number who has viewed the story post so far. Tap on this to view more details.
- The total number will appear again in the upper left-hand corner next to an eye icon. scroll the list to see all of the viewers below.
How to see who viewed your instagram video—
- Go your Instagram profile tab and scroll to view the video you have posted.
- Below the video, you will see a total number of views and a few of the names of those who liked it. Tap on these labels to view more details